blocked

Friday, May 17, 2013


b a b y  p a r k e r | newborn

Sweet Pea Parker. Every once in a while and have the opportunity to photograph my friends or family's newest family member. Such a blessing. Babies really are a miracle and the most precious gift from God. Baby Parker had a piece of my heart from the first moment I saw her. There is something so heart warming when you hear them squeak and make precious little noises. 

I love her parents. You could tell just by looking at them that their amazing little girl would be beautiful and that they would make wonderful parents. It's funny how one little human can take your breathe away and put whole new perspective on life. Thank you Eric and Angela for allowing me to capture these moments. She truly is a beautiful blessing. <3









































love, meg

1 comment:

  1. these are all adorable....it would be hard to choose a favorite!

    ReplyDelete