blocked

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

b e t h a n y  j o y  j o h n s o n | recording artist

Games. Bethany is a local Des Moines, IA musician and recording artist with an amazing voice. Her new single GAMES comes out next week. {note: I'll post it on my Facebook page once the new single is out} Make sure you go to BETHANY JOY JOHNSON's music page and give it a thumbs up! ;-) 

I love that Bethany is not afraid to try new things. When she told me her single would be called GAMES my mind went crazy on how we can share her lyrics. I love to tell a story and the best way I know how is through photography. The shoot, as you will see, was fabulous fun and this girl can work it! This girl has a special place in my heart after getting to know her since our first album cover shoot and BOOOOOOOY can she write! Love you friend! I am so proud of you and will always be your fan. :)


















love, meg

No comments:

Post a Comment