blocked

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

nick + mackenzie + trigger | engagement

Instant friends. I could tell from the very first email I would love Mackenzie and at the time thought somehow this sweet person must of picked a guy that was just as awesome. I was right. In fact I had previously worked with Nick as a groomsmen with the Larson Wedding in 2011. I remember loving every single person in that wedding party and so right then it clicked how fun this shoot would turn out to be. =D

Trigger. Yep, I almost took him home with me. Typical pup. All he wanted to do was run through the open field and eat grass. Such a little sweetie. "People" say your pet sometimes has the same personality as its owner...ok I made that up...or did I? ;D

So happy they let me be a part and tell a piece of their 
love story...





























































love, meg


CHECK OUT MORE FROM THE ENGAGEMENT SESSION HERE:
https://vimeo.com/44539611

No comments:

Post a Comment