blocked

Saturday, July 14, 2012

david + emily | engagement

I'm going out with my boots on. I was a weeeeeeeee bit excited when I found out Emily wanted a country feeling to her shoot! I love me some country and southern love. We had so many laughs and y'all (had to say y'all plus its slips now and then ;D) MUST check out the pictures towards the bottom with their precious pup Faith and my fav...dancing barefoot in the back of the pickup! Loved every minute of this shoot and I am THRILLED to get to be a part of their love story when they exchange vows in October.

Congrats kids. Ha! Nothing but love love love...














































































love, meg


CHECK OUT MORE FROM THE ENGAGEMENT SESSION HERE:
https://vimeo.com/45112065

No comments:

Post a Comment