blocked

Friday, January 3, 2014

The end & beginning of a year | Happy New Year 2014

From my home to yours. Hello my friends! I hope you had an amazing Christmas and a very happy new year! Wow, so it has been quite some time since I have blogged and my new goal of 2014 is to be better about that! Haha! The reason I haven't had much time to blog is because I have been so blessed with a busy schedule and getting to know some pretty amazing people. I can't thank my clients, friends, and family enough for the encouragement, love, and support! All I want to do is capture life in a way that shows life at its fullest and love at its deepest. Thank you for the opportunity to do that. I can only imagine what 2014 has in store and hopefully its a year that pushes me to be a better version of myself and my work. Whatever God has planned I am ready with open arms. 

I have a little slide show my best friends put together at the bottom of this post from a few shoots from 2013 so be sure click the link if you want to see that. ;-) 

OK! So this is more of a personal post but wanted to share a little of what I have been up to lately. This is mostly a about Christmas that I have been meaning to get up before I left for my families homes for Christmas but better late then never I say! 
;-) I was blessed to move into a new place in 2013 but haven't had much time to accomplish projects and decorating ideas so I am just now getting some things done! I LOVE to decorate. So for fun I will try to post some of those projects here and there. I had a chance to get a little Christmas decorating done and thought I would share! I hope you all have the best year yet and many blessings! Much love to each and every-one of you! :-)























love, meg

My best friends Nate & Niki grabbed a few of my photos from 2013 and made this awesome video for me for Christmas. Thanks again to all for making it a year I'll always keep close to my heart. Love you all. :-)















No comments:

Post a Comment