blocked

Saturday, February 16, 2013

alex + brooke | engagement

el amor está en el aire. I think after this shoot I am convinced all shoots should start with a little chips and salsa. Not just because I have a minor addiction! ;-) So that and laughter and you know how this shoot went down...perfectly. 

This is my cousin Brooke and her awesome fiancé Alejandro (Alex). It was a bit freezing that day so props to Brooke for wearing a sun dress for a portion of the Antarctica shoot. Ha! You know what the best medicine is for a shoot in the Iowa Antarctica...car heat. You thought I was going to say laughter didn't you?!? Well, there was plenty of that but it only kept you warm for so long. Minus the cold it was a great day with awesome people and a whole lottttta LOVE! 


















































love, meg


CHECK OUT MORE FROM THE ENGAGEMENT SESSION HERE:
https://vimeo.com/59819955




No comments:

Post a Comment